- edit /usr/local/mailarchiva/server/profiler/profile.sh at the line:
- export CATALINA_OPTS="-Xmx256m -Xms256m -XX:PermSize=128M -XX:MaxPermSize=128M"
- Change -Xmx256m to Xmx512m or whatever you think the minimum heap size you can get away with is.
- Try to keep the maximum heap size value reasonable, as if you do not, the Profiler will slow to crawl.
- your server should be listening on port 10,001 (to check telnet localhost 10001)
- (ask your network guys to port forward 10,001 to that box
- Download the attached file profilerclient.zip.
- Create c:\profile directory and unpack profilerclient.zip into it
- Add "c:\profile\win32" (Win32) or "c:\profile\win64" (Win64) to your PATH, via Control Panel, System, Advanced, Environment Variables.
- Right click task tray applet, select Configure, choose Java tab. In Java Options box, add "-agentlib:yjpagent"
- Restart the server
- Your server should be listening on port 10,001 (to check telnet localhost 10001)
- Ask your network guys to port forward 10,001 to that box
Note: You do not need to perform this step if StimulusSoft will be performing the troubleshooting for you
- Install an eval version of theYourkit profiler from http://www.yourkit.com/download/index.jsp
- Connect to the instance running on the target machine
Was this information helpful?
Thank you Your feedback helps us to continually improve our content.
© 2005 - 2023 ProProfs
Found this information useful? Visit mailarchiva.com to learn more about MailArchiva.