MailArchiva Cloud Service Level Agreement
This Service Level Agreement (“SLA”) between Stimulus Software (“StimulusSoft”) and you (“you”) sets forth the service level terms and conditions with respect to the cloud-based archiving and discovery services offered by Stimulus Software, currently via http://www.archiva.com (the “MailArchiva Cloud Service”).
Stimulus Software is committed to making the MailArchiva Cloud Service easy to access and to use and to providing you with a high standard of service. This SLA formally sets forth Stimulus Software’s commitment to ensure 99.95% uptime of the MailArchiva Cloud Service.
The SLA does not apply to any services that expressly exclude this SLA (as stated in the documentation for such services) or to Downtime resulting from:
- Google Compute outage or other even causes beyond MailArchiva Cloud’s reasonable control, including force majeure events; or
- Your or any third party’s equipment, services, actions or lack thereof.
- MailArchiva Cloud scheduled maintenance and version upgrades.
- “Downtime” means the total number of minutes in a calendar month during which the MailArchiva Cloud Service are unavailable or inoperable.
- “Monthly Uptime Percentage” means the total number of minutes in a calendar month minus Downtime suffered in a calendar month, divided by the total number of minutes in a calendar month.
- “Service Credit” means a credit calculated as the difference between the Service Level Objective and the Monthly Uptime Percentage, multiplied by the monthly fee payable by you to Stimulus Software for the applicable month in accordance with the Terms of Service.
- “Terms of Service” means the MailArchiva Cloud Terms of Service.
Found this information useful? Visit mailarchiva.com to learn more about MailArchiva.